Hi,

  I have the following question: is the class MAC 802-11 in the ns2 package,
the basic class that models the IEEE 802.11 standards in NS2 (IEEE802.11b or
a)? Meaning if I wanted to work on simualtions of WiFi (IEEE 802.11), is  it
sufficient to work on the basic NS2 package? Or do I need to download and patch
or add some extra modules (contributed code) maybe for a good simulation, and
in case I need to do so please refer me to some trustworthy links which
implement these standards.

  Thank you all, I'd appreciate any sort of help guiding me in the right
direction.

It's here! Your new message!