Hi,
  Please help me I am using ns2.29.1 to make some research of ad hoc multicast.
 I downloaded the ns wireless extension for multicast from the monarch project
site. I have exactly downloaded the file (ns-2.1b8-mcast.tar.gz). and I am
using the flowing process:
  1-dowload 2.1b8 allinone (from ns) and 2.1b8-mcast (from monarch)
  2-put 2.1b8-mcast inside ns-allinone folder and start copying following
folders over to ns-2.1b8 folder; odmrp, admr, WORKS, SCRIPTS, RESULTS, TRACES,
routing_agent, unicast_agent, movement-scenario,
mcast_communication-scenarios….and files ns-packet.tcl, ns-cmu-trace.tcl,
packet.h, cum-trace.h/cc, wireless-phy.h/cc, ns-mobinode.tcl, ns-default.tcl
  3-copy the Makefile.in from ns-2.1b8-mcast to ns-2.1b8
  4-./configure, make clean, make.
  After the make I have the message :
  g++ : can not specify –o with –c or –s and multiple compilation
  make: *** [random.o] Erreur1.
  Thanks
  Ana turk

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.