hi all,
I simulated bit error rate in a two node wireless network. The commands  I
used are
set loss_module1 [new ErrorModel]
$loss_module1 set rate_ 1e-7
$loss_module1 unit byte
$loss_module1 ranvar [new RandomVariable/Uniform]
$loss_module1 drop-target [new Agent/Null]
$ns_ lossmodel $loss_module1 $node_(0) $node_(1)

The following are the error messages

 invalid command name ""
    while executing
"$link errormodule $lossobj"
    (procedure "_o3" line 3)
    (Simulator lossmodel line 3)
    invoked from within
"$ns_ lossmodel $loss_module1 $node_(0) $node_(1)"
    (file "simple-wireless.tcl" line 94)
why its coming like this please some body help.
waiting for your reply.

                                               jitendra

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.