hello ns-users,
  i got this error (segmentation fault) while trying to run an example
(simula.tcl) of fhmip peckage under ns2.28

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] example]# ns simula.tcl > 0
  INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead
  Segmentation fault

  The "INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead" is coming from channel.cc (i didn't
modify this file as i modified others to use fhmip)

  i don't know how to find the crash that cause the error, so can anybody guide
me how to use "gdb" comand? should it be applied to simula.tcl or channel.cc?
or others?

  waiting for a reply

  thanks in advance

  best regards