Hi,
I've a question about NS-2.30:
When I run some example about wireless (or wireless sensor) like : diffusion
(in ns-2.30\tcl\ex or ns-2.30\tcl\ex\diffusion...)...I received the same result
like this :
      num_nodes is set 3
            warning: Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl
            INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead
            Starting Simulation...
            channel.cc:sendUp - Calc highestAntennaZ_ and distCST_
      highestAntennaZ_ = 1.5,  distCST_ = 550.0
            SORTING LISTS ...DONE!
            NS EXITING...
  I don't know this is right or wrong ?If wrong,can you help me to correct it
...?
Thanks so much...!

Be a PS3 game guru.