Hi ns users,

Can anyone send me a wireless script which uses Node Movement and Topology
Generation &  Traffic Pattern Generation which uses the setdest tool and
cbrgen traffic there are some errors when i run Marc Greis tutorial script *
wireless1.tcl* can anybody send any other script other than wireless1.tcl by
which i can include the Node Movement and Topology Generation &  Traffic
Pattern Generation  file so that i can run the script in my PC.

Plz try to attach or paste the tcl script in your e-mail

Plz help me your  valuble suggesstions and comments are always welcome.

Thanks and Reg:
Vijay