sri_seeta_ram schrieb:
> I want to pass the "Received Power" of the packet from PHY layer to the
> protocol agent.
> how can i achieve this in ns2?
>
> I found the Received power in wirelessphy.cc and mac-802_11.cc i.e PHY and
> MAC layers.
> how can i pass this info to LL and then Routing agent...?

A Packet in ns2 contains all configured headers in parallel. So, if you
can access information on one layer (e.g. PHY), you can also access it
on other layers. If the information is not contained in a header you
need to add a new header to the packet structure. In this header you can
store your information and pass it around.

Daniel.

--
Dr.-Ing. Daniel Mahrenholz
rt-solutions.de GmbH