Hello everone

I am using ns-allinone-2.31 that i installed on cygwin.
I am trying to add encryption and decryption in ns2.
The encryption and decryption code that i am trying to put in
../ns-2.31/common/packet.h running well when i use gcc, CC or g++. I
mean it do not complain for any thing. But the problem is when i run
the make command to recompile ns2, it gives three strange errors and a
lots of warnings.
The three errors are:

error:expected primary-expression before "int".
error:expected ; before "int"
error::non-lvalue in assignment

why these errors are occuring??
I checked the code, but there is no problem, moreover its compiling
and running sucessfully if i use gcc, CC, g++(and in turbo c also).
Is make comamnd is using some older compiler? If so how can i remove
these errors?

its urgent, please reply soon

Thanks in advance,

--