Dear all,
I am trying to work with MIP protocols in ns2.29.  I want to create a
UDP agent at port 5000 on the MIPBS node running mobile IP and have a
mobile node MIPMH send data directly to this agent without encap/decap
overhead.

I have attached the UDP agent in the normal way using
$node attach $agent $port

but when I try sending the data to the MIPBS from the MIPMH I get the
error shown below.  Could someone tell what I am doing wrong.

--- Classfier::no-slot{} default handler (tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl) ---
        _o25: no target for slot 1
        _o25 type: Classifier/Hash/Dest/Bcast
content dump:
classifier _o25
        0 offset
        0 shift
        2147483647 mask
        1 slots
                slot 2: _o26 (Classifier/Port/Reserve)
ns: _o25 no-slot 1: can't read "default_": no such variable
    while executing
"puts "\t$default_ default""
    (procedure "_o25" line 4)
    (Classifier/Hash dump line 4)