Hello everyone in ns2,

I am currently working on a load balancing strategy on the AOMDV
protocol. I'm using ns2 and I am not able to find the AOMDV (Ad-hoc
Multipath Distance Vector) source code within the ns2 directory? After
hours of googling, I managed to find a copy of AOMDV source code for
older version of ns2.
http://www.icis.ntu.edu.sg/wagio/campus/research/codes/aomdv-code-ns2.tar.tar
However, the installation steps provide with the source code require me
to install an older version of AODV onto the new ns2 and some overriding
of ns2 original source code. Does anybody able to install AOMDV into
ns2.3x ? I will be very grateful if you can teach me how to do it
correctly.

Thanks in advance.
Martin