Hi all!

Someone has a tcl script with a valid scenario in witch handovers happen
successfully?

I'm using the NIST Software Mobility Package for NS-2. I made a lot of
changes in its source code in order to get working handovers in 802.11.

For example, MAC layers have IDs for each mobile MAC (0, 1, 2....) and nodes
has a similar ID too, but there are mobile and non mobile nodes, so for
example 0 and 1 are fixed nodes and 2, 3, 4.... mobile nodes. In MAC layer
is supposed that these IDs are the same, but they don't match:

MAC IDs                     NODE IDs
-----------                     ------------
                                        0        <--------non mobile node
                                        1        <--------non mobile node
0           ----------->           2
1           ----------->           3

In order to solve this mismatch I have assigned the same ID in both layers,
the node ID.

In this way the handovers works.

What am I doing wrong?

Having a working tcl script could help me very much.

Regards!

--
Pedro Javier Fernández Ruiz