Hi,

 I want to make a simple script to measure those parameters, and i'm
changing the example datarate.tcl that came with the Nist package. My
problem is, i'm using the c++ functions that are in
http://140.116.72.80/~smallko/ns2/tool_en.htm . That funcions give me
2 files, and one of them has this data about the packets received by
the sink node: packet id ; packet send time; packet receiving time;
end-to-end delay.
-My method was, to measure the end-to-end delay, i just made one AWK
script to calculate the average of all delays
(delay_of_packet[i]=packet[i]_send_time-packet[i]_receiving_time).
 To measure