i am also interested in this if anybody have code for this please help me
regarding this/.

if any body knows how to implement umts and manet in ns2.30 other than
eurane patch for umts please share info with me.. if u have any programming
file related to this please send that too ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
i need this for my project work..
thanks in advance