hi

i am also looking for some help regarding my project. i am want to implement
ad-hoc networking like manet and relaying in umts or in gsm. i think this needs
joining manet + umts and then some modification in routing. please suggest me
how to implement all these together. what the option you think i can have for
easy programing.
and i am also looking for informaion regarding if i make change in any routing
protocol how to implement that in ns2. where to make changes and what to do so
that these comes in action. when and how to do make file and all that..
if u have any info related to that please share this me i need this urgently
for my project work.
thanks in advance

harpreet singh