Hello,
I'm trying to find this algorithms :Weighted Round Robin, Oldest Queue, Longest
Queue, Total Queue Length and Total File Lenngth to simulate it for my project.
At least one of them. Could anyone tell me from where I can find them?
Although I have to find the sending delay in a wireless transmission between 10
nodes, I found a file named cbrgen.tcl that I could modify, but the nodes
(users) have diffrent type of rates (they are from diffrent type of QoS) and
there I can  put only one rate in the variables; and what's the meaning of
seeds.

I'm a beginner in NS, and because i don't know where to look, these things
freak me and the License exam is at the door: knock, knock...

Thanks in advance.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/