I have written a MAC protocol, and update some files like the packet.h
and the ones that we usually update if we were writing a new agent.
However when i wrote the corresponding TCL after I recompliled ns2 i
get an error saying Mac/mymac undefined command!! Is there any special
file i should update to make the tcl know that Mac/mymac is a new
prtocol. I mean I wrote the static class in the c++ but how will the
tcl find my protocol just by reading the command MAc/mymac. Isn't
there a special file that ns2 searches in to know where the class
Mac/mymac is in or something?

Thank you very much..I urgently need an answer ASAP
~Samir Salman