Dear Charles,

I have managed to solve this problem but have run into a new one.

When I "make" ns, it stops with some error in the sctp.cc as follows:

In file included from ./common/ip.h:41,
                from sctp/sctp.cc:41:
./config.h:103:1: warning: "STRTOI64_FMTSTR" redefined
In file included from /usr/local/include/tclcl.h:47,
                from ./config.h:60,
                from ./common/ip.h:41,
                from sctp/sctp.cc:41:
/usr/local/include/tclcl-config.h:37:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
sctp/sctp.cc: In destructor ‘virtual SctpAgent::~SctpAgent()’:
sctp/sctp.cc:155: error: invalid lvalue in assignment
make: *** [sctp/sctp.o] Error 1

I think that this is some coding error as it is in the destructor. I am hoping that there would be a patch for this problem.

In the meanwhile I am trying to download ns2 source separately from the allinone tar. Was having similar coding error issue in the tcl that came with the allinone, and when i tried with a separate source it worked.

Thank you,

Abid Ghufran.