Hello Junkeira,

Thank you for your respond. I had tried the way you described below but i again
ran to the same error message:

$ ns wimax1.tcl
num_nodes is set 5
invalid command name "Mac/802_16/BS"
    while executing
"Mac/802_16/BS create _o19 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$className create $o $args" msg] {
if [string match "__FAILED_SHADOW_OBJECT_" $msg] {
delete $o
return ""
}
global errorInfo
error "class $..."
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new $mactype"
    (procedure "_o14" line 10)
    (Node/MobileNode add-interface line 10)
    invoked from within
"$node add-interface $chan $propInstance_ $llType_ $macType_  $ifqType_
$ifqlen_ $phyType_ $antType_ $topoInstance_  $inerrProc_ $outerrProc_ $FECProc_"
    (procedure "_o3" line 70)
    (Simulator create-wireless-node line 70)
    invoked from within
"_o3 create-wireless-node"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $self create-wireless-node $args"
    (procedure "_o3" line 23)
    (Simulator node line 23)
    invoked from within
"$ns node"
    invoked from within
"set node_(0) [$ns node]"
    (file "wimax1.tcl" line 208)

Do you have any idea how to fix this one? What is wrong with my values
аssigning?

#===================================
#             Node
#===================================
$ns node-config -adhocRouting $val(rp) \
                 -llType $opt(ll) \
                 -macType Mac/802_16/BS \ ; # THIS IS THE FAILING ROW
                 -ifqType $opt(ifq) \
                 -ifqLen $opt(ifqlen) \
                 -antType $opt(ant) \
                 -propType $opt(prop)    \
                 -phyType $opt(netif) \
                 -channel [new $opt(chan)] \
                 -topoInstance $topo \
                 -wiredRouting ON \
                 -agentTrace ON \
                 -routerTrace ON \
                 -macTrace ON  \
                 -movementTrace OFF

#0­Node
set node_(0) [$ns node]
$node_(0) set X_ 536
$node_(0) set Y_ 668
$node_(0) set Z_ 0.0
$ns initial_node_pos $node_(0) 20

$ns node-config -macType Mac/802_16/SS \
                -wiredRouting OFF \
                -macTrace ON                 .

#1­Node
set node_(1) [$ns node]
$node_(1) set X_ 676
$node_(1) set Y_ 680
$node_(1) set Z_ 0.0
$ns initial_node_pos $node_(1) 20

I am currently using NS version 2.29 and the wimax module is the embedded in
it. I download this copy from here:
http://140.116.72.80/~smallko/ns2/ns-allinone-2.29_wimax.rar

I do not know whether this is from the version that i am using or anything else
that is why all help will be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Venelin Petkov

Junkeira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I didnt see the message, it wasnt sent to my mail, so i'll answer just now.
Why you dont config like in the example datarate.tcl, first  all the options
for the configuration of the wireless node that will after be created, and
then just change the different parameters for the MN or SS. If you can run
that example without receiving an error message is because your sintax is
not correct probably. But also probably you already solved that problem:).
kindly, Tiago Junqueira

$ns node-config -adhocRouting $opt(adhocRouting) \
                 -llType $opt(ll) \
                 -macType Mac/802_16/BS \
                 -ifqType $opt(ifq) \
                 -ifqLen $opt(ifqlen) \
                 -antType $opt(ant) \
                 -propType $opt(prop)    \
                 -phyType $opt(netif) \
                 -channel [new $opt(chan)] \
                 -topoInstance $topo \
                 -wiredRouting ON \
                 -agentTrace ON \
                 -routerTrace ON \
                 -macTrace ON  \
                 -movementTrace OFF
#puts "Configuration of base station"

set bstation [$ns node 1.0.0]

$ns node-config -macType Mac/802_16/SS \
                -wiredRouting OFF \
                -macTrace ON      ;# Mobile nodes cannot do routing.

set wl_node [$ns node 1.0.1]  ;# create the node with given @.