Hi all,

I have tried installing the nsmiracle patch for ns-2.31. I have the followed
the instructions on the "mini howto" web page. I have been able to
successfully patch and test the dynamic libraries patch. However, even
though I have all the correct results on installing dei80211mr, when I try
running the adhoc_tcp.tcl script, I get an error message telling me that the
libdei80211mr.so file is missing. I have double-checked the instructions,
and re-run the setup several times, but still the problem persists.

I am using Cygwin on a Windows XP Pro Sp2 PC, and ns-allinone-2.31.

Could anyone help on this? It is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Balkrishna.