I am having some problems with my simulations.
I am generating quite a lot packets and at some point during the simulation,
it finishes with this messages in the screen:

'std::bad_alloc'
                          what():  St9bad_alloc

It seems there is not more free space to allocate new entities.

I have tried to free memory by freeing packets (Packet::free(p)). I have
also tried some other solutions but they didn't work.

I would appreciate any kind of help from someone who had the same problem in
the past or someone who knows which is the problem.

Kind Regards.