Dear All,

I used this dataRate_ parameter to set my current 802.11 rate to 11Mbps one
time and to 2Mbps another. However, I am not seeing any difference in the
packet loss performance even though you would think that using the 11Mbps
would result in high loss rate especially that I'm using Ralyeigh fading.

Can you please guide me what is going wrong. I went through the 802_11.cc
files and did not see anywhere that the error performance depends on the
current rate. Do I need to implement that? Have anyone already implemented
it?

One last thing, I am using ns-2.1b7a.

Thanks