"segmentation fault" usually stems from illegal access to the memory. check
your code to see whether you illegally try to access some memory when it is
already deallocated. usually it's because using pointers incorrectly.

> Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:52:11 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> ns-users@ISI.EDU> Subject: [ns] segmentation fault> > > Hello all,> > I wrote
> a new agent. this agent has a command{} which receives 6 arguments. I use the
> following line to pass the arguments to the command{}.> "$ns at $now
> "$source-ad($j) ad-request $j $peak $error $standard-dev"> but when I run my
> tcl script. I receive this error:> "segmentation fault"> can anybody help me
> about this error?any kind of help.> Thanks in advance> > Regards> Elahe> > >
> ---------------------------------> Pinpoint customers who are looking for
> what you sell.
中国十大热门旅游景点
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E5%8D%81%E5%A4%A7%E9%A3%8E%E6%99%AF&mkt=zh-CN&form=QBRE