Hi,

I have resolved the problem and now SCTP-aware application available with NS
is working (implemented in /ns-2/apps/sctp_appl1.*).

I couldn´t see the trace because i was run the simulation for few secs and
when we use a SCTP-aware application the association is established after 8
secs. It is because the interval_ parameter is 1 (default value). If you
change to 0, the packets are sent in intervals calculated by tcplib_telnet()
and the association is established immediately after start.

This application is not very interesting for me. It is based at Telnet
application (see ns-2/apps/telnet.*).

Now I´m trying to create a new Sctp application, based in
Traffic/Exponential but I have some problems.

I hope this help you

Regards

Elisabete Reis

  _____