Hi Everyone,

I am doing research in the IEEE 802.11e hcca QoS enhancement using the ns2
802.11 snapshot ( ns-2-94a21377a8a6) by Mathieu Lacage.

I was looking through the NS2 developers' mailing list and I saw that
there was some attempts to implement Wired cum Wireless simulations using
the 802.11 snapshot, and Franceso Gringoli from the University of Brescia
mentioned that they had a script which they were going to try out. I have
tried to adapt the model from Marc Greis' tutotrial but with nos succes.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on this issue?

Thanks very much in advance.

Samuel Senkindu.