Hey all,

     When I tried to install NOAH in NS-2.28 following the instruction by
Monarch webpage,I found there was no Such NOAH in the Agent list. Then I
thought I might "make" the ns again to let it update. However, A new problem
came out. I entered the NS directory,type "make" or "make depend" ,there was
always a error:
"makefile 153: *** command commence before first target. Stop"

Anyone knows or encountered this before?
And Is NOAH not applicable under NS-2.28?
And could we install more than two versions of NS-2? (Like NS-2.28 and
NS-2.26)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Joe