In SUMMARY,
            what is the normal way to recompile .cc files that .tcl file
requires and run  the .tcl files? How shall we make necessary changes in
Makefile?

 I have tried make clean, make depend, ./configure, make.
Even I tried ./install in ns-allinone-2.28 folder and then tried the
above Make clean, ./configure, make clean, make depend and make
commands.
But still, I am getting the same old output. The changes that I have
made are not getting reflected in output.

 When I keep some error in .cc file, when using make, it is giving me
error.
When I correct it, make is  compiling successfully.

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

-Thanks and regards,
Mallesh