Hi all,

  I am trying to simulate the an ad hoc network using the random mobility model
for the wireless nodes. I have enabled the random motion as follows:

  $node_($i) random-motion 1
  $node_($i) start

  It works and give me results (eagrding the aggregate throughput) but the
mobility of nodes and the generated traffic are not captured or recorded in the
nam trace, where the nodes are appear static and no traffic is shown. I have
added the following line:

  $node_($i) namattach $namtrace

  but nothing change, How can I make nam display the exact scenario with the
mobility of nodes?

  thanx in advance for your help.

and lay it on us.