Dear xiaoxiaojuzi82 and all,

I am also searching for the RSVP-TE patch. (to simulate MPLS and RSVP-TE)
Though I visited following two sites and sent the requests,
I have yet received no reply.

http://netgroup-serv.iet.unipi.it/rsvp-te_ns/
http://www.ideo-labs.com/index.php?structureID=45&sid=2e9bb62d7705f0f07be46397724dfc4f

Moreover, it seems that the RSVP-TE forum (http://www.forum.ideo-labs.com/)
has been closed.
Now all I can do is to ask someone who has already had this patch for help.
So, if it is possible, could anyone please send me the patch ?

Best regards,
Arles.