Azim,

Eclipse TODO:

- install cygwin (as much complete as possible, to avoid more trouble);

- install ns in cygwin (don't forget the PATH, TCL_LIBRARY and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH stuff at the end of installation) and validate;

- install eclipse;

- make a new directory to your protocol in /ns-allinone-2.32/ns-2.32/

- open eclipse and create a project and the files of tutorial

- to complile, you MUST add (include) dirs like: ns-2.32. commom,
trace, etc. in the eclipse (look for a menu like
project/compiler/directories). so, lots of errors will gone in the
next compile turn.

- Take a look in compile errors to find more needed dirs to include
until last compile error has gone

Finally,

I have tried:

Vista + Cygwin +NS-2 + Eclipse

but the BEST is:

VirtualBox + Ubuntu 7.10 + NS-2 + Eclipse (or gedit and make)

With this last package everything runs smooth and easy.

Sidney Doria

--
Sidney Doria
Redes ad hoc móveis

"Nessa jornada, o conhecimento será o seu escudo..."
(Mestre dos Magos no episódio do grimoire de ouro)