nabila

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:46:30 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [ns] Traffic
generation in a procTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: ns-users@isi.edu

Hi ns user,
Try to wirte the cbr traffic without procedure to show it is correct or not.
Like

# Traffic Source 1: Mobile node1->node3, flowid=1set udp1 [new Agent/UDP]$ns_
attach-agent $node_(1) $udp1$udp1 set class_ 1$udp1 set fid_ 1set cbr1 [new
Application/Traffic/CBR]$cbr1 attach-agent $udp1$cbr1 set rate_ 20kb$cbr1 set
packetSize_ 512#$cbr1 set interval_ 0.2
# Set loss monitor (to count bytes) at node 3set null1 [new Agent/Null]$ns_
attach-agent $node_(8) $null1
# Connect the CBR generator to the loss monitor$ns_ connect $udp1 $null1

Cheers,
Mohammed AbuHajar
----- Original Message ----From: Nabila khedimi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:27:35 PMSubject: [ns] Traffic
generation in a procHi every one,I wrote a tcl proc for the generation of a cbr
trafic :proc generate_cbr_traffic {agent_src size rate start_time end_time} {
global ns          puts "In generate cbr: $agent_src $size $rate $start_time
$end_time" set cbr_ [new Application/Traffic/CBR] $cbr_ set type_ CBR $cbr_ set
packetsize_ $size $cbr_ set rate_ $rate $cbr_ attach-agent $agent_src $ns at
$start_time "$cbr_ start" $ns at $end_time "$cbr_ stop"}I made the connection
of the udp agents outside the procedure , when I call the procedure, in the NAM
environment no traffic was generated , Thanks for your
smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join
in.www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline