When we are creating ad hoc network (tools such
 as in windows) to make peer to peer network,  which type of routing
 protocol (DSR,AODV, DSDV, etc...) are actually using?

Is it true that in Windows they does not do any routing in ad-hoc mode.

So what is the purpose of other routing protocol in ad hoc network (DSR, AODV,
DSDV, DYMO, etc...). as we know this protocol is good and people always
enhanced it. some of them are using multipath to distributed traffic load
(sound good). Why they not implement it in real situation?

My system :
FC 6
2.6.18-1.2869.fc6
ns2.30