Hi, all,

I am trying to use the Span package provided by :
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/~benjie/span/span_ns.html
I have some problems.

1) I tried span-2.28-patch.tar.gz under ns-2.28 using Linux, but it could not
successfully compiled. Is the patch must be installed under windows + cygwin?
What kind of changes do I need to make?

2) I tried span_ns_1.1.tar.gz, span_ns_1.tar.gz and span_ns_0.tar.gz under
ns2.1b7a. I followed the instruction on the webpage. When I run "autoheader", I
always get the error:AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found. I tried lower version of
autoheader, it comes "srand not defined, ...etc"

Could you give me some suggestions to make Span working? Anyone has experience
on this?

thanks a lot.

damon