I am sorry, the script messed up. Send it again.

script:
----------------

# First pair: n0 and n1, placed at the topology bottom, receiving range 50m,
carrier sensing range 100m
# Second pair: n2 and n3, placed at the topology top, receiving range 100m,
carrier sensing range 200m
# The two pairs are place far away from each other that they do not
interfere

# ==========================================================
#Definition
# ==========================================================
 set opt(chan) Channel/WirelessChannel  ;# channel type
 set opt(prop) Propagation/FreeSpace    ;# radio-propagation
 set opt(ant)  Antenna/OmniAntenna      ;# Antenna type
 set opt(ll)   LL                       ;# Link layer type
 set opt(ifq)  CMUPriQueue                ;# Interface queue
 set opt(ifqlen) 100                    ;# max packet in ifq
 set opt(netif)  Phy/WirelessPhy        ;# network interface
 set opt(mac)    Mac/802_11             ;# MAC type
 set opt(nn)     2                      ;# number of mobilenodes
 set opt(rp)     DSR                    ;# routing protocol
 set opt(x)            1000
 set opt(y)            1000
 set opt(seed)         0.0
 set opt(stop)         10.0

# ==========================================================
# Initialize Global Variables
# ==========================================================
  set ns [new Simulator]

  $ns use-newtrace
  set trace [open out.tr w]
  $ns trace-all $trace

  set namtrace [open out.nam w]
  $ns namtrace-all-wireless $namtrace $opt(x) $opt(y)

# ==========================================================
# set up topography object
# ==========================================================
  set topo [new Topography]
  $topo load_flatgrid $opt(x) $opt(y)

# ==========================================================
# Create God --> General Operations Director
# ==========================================================
  create-god $opt(nn)

# ==========================================================
# Create channel (koneksi wireless)
# ==========================================================
 set chan_1 [new $opt(chan)]

# ==========================================================
# configure and create nodes
# ==========================================================
 $ns node-config  -addressType expanded \
                  -adhocRouting $opt(rp) \
                  -llType $opt(ll) \
                  -macType $opt(mac) \
                  -ifqType $opt(ifq) \
                  -ifqLen $opt(ifqlen) \
                  -antType $opt(ant) \
                  -propType $opt(prop) \
                  -phyType $opt(netif) \
                  -topoInstance $topo \
                  -agentTrace ON \
                  -routerTrace ON \
                  -macTrace OFF \
                  -movementTrace OFF \
                  -channel $chan_1

# =======================================================================
# create node 0,node 1
# =======================================================================

Phy/WirelessPhy set CPThresh_ 10.0
Phy/WirelessPhy set CSThresh_ 2.78831e-9    ;#100m
Phy/WirelessPhy set RXThresh_ 1.11532e-8    ;#50m
Phy/WirelessPhy set bandwidth_ 1Mb
Phy/WirelessPhy set Pt_ 0.2818
Phy/WirelessPhy set freq_ 2.4e+9
Phy/WirelessPhy set L_ 1.0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set X_ 0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Y_ 0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Z_ 0.25
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gt_ 1
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gr_ 1

set node_(0) [$ns node]
$node_(0) random-motion 0

$node_(0) set X_ 0.0
$node_(0) set Y_ 0.0
$node_(0) set Z_ 0.0

set node_(1) [$ns node]
$node_(1) random-motion 0

$node_(1) set X_ 90.0
$node_(1) set Y_ 0.0
$node_(1) set Z_ 0.0

# ========================================================================
# create node 2, node 3
# ========================================================================

Phy/WirelessPhy set CPThresh_ 10.0
Phy/WirelessPhy set CSThresh_ 6.97078e-10   ;#200m
Phy/WirelessPhy set RXThresh_ 2.78831e-9    ;#100m
Phy/WirelessPhy set bandwidth_ 1Mb
Phy/WirelessPhy set Pt_ 0.2818
Phy/WirelessPhy set freq_ 2.4e+9
Phy/WirelessPhy set L_ 1.0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set X_ 0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Y_ 0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Z_ 0.25
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gt_ 1
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gr_ 1

set node_(2) [$ns node]
$node_(2) random-motion 0

$node_(2) set X_ 0.0
$node_(2) set Y_ 500.0
$node_(2) set Z_ 0.0

set node_(3) [$ns node]
$node_(3) random-motion 0

$node_(3) set X_ 90.0
$node_(3) set Y_ 500.0
$node_(3) set Z_ 0.0

# UDP connections between from node_(0) to node_(1)

set udp_(0) [new Agent/UDP]
$ns attach-agent $node_(0) $udp_(0)
$udp_(0) set fid_ 1
set null_(0) [new Agent/Null]
$ns attach-agent $node_(1) $null_(0)
set cbr_(0) [new Application/Traffic/CBR]
$cbr_(0) set packetSize_ 512
$cbr_(0) set rate_ 200kb
$cbr_(0) set maxpkts_ 1
$cbr_(0) attach-agent $udp_(0)
$ns connect $udp_(0) $null_(0)
$ns at 1.0 "$cbr_(0) start"

set udp_(1) [new Agent/UDP]
$ns attach-agent $node_(2) $udp_(1)
$udp_(1) set fid_ 2
set null_(1) [new Agent/Null]
$ns attach-agent $node_(3) $null_(1)
set cbr_(1) [new Application/Traffic/CBR]
$cbr_(1) set packetSize_ 512
$cbr_(1) set rate_ 200kb
$cbr_(1) set maxpkts_ 1
$cbr_(1) attach-agent $udp_(1)
$ns connect $udp_(1) $null_(1)
$ns at 1.0 "$cbr_(1) start"

$ns at $opt(stop).0002 "puts \"ns EXITING...\" ; $ns halt"
$ns at $opt(stop).0001 "finish"

proc finish {} {

    $ns flush-trace
    close $tracefd