Hi Suthapuch,

Yes , if DYMO is installed with ns-2, you can use my software with it.
However, you should make some changes regarding packet size at routing
level. First you should find the size of the packet in trace file. For
example, I found that when I set packet size in tcl file to 1024 bytes,
rpktsize will be 1084 bytes at routing level in case of OLSR and AODV, and
1064 for DSR. So you need to change "spktsize" and "rpktsize" in gen_pl.tcl
file to consider DYMO. Namely you should modify the following lines which
are found in three locations in the file gen_pl.tcl:

     set spktsize 1064

     if {$routing == "AODV" || $routing == "OLSR"} {

         set rpktsize "1084"

     } else {

         set rpktsize "1064"

     }