Hi,
I'm using NS 2.31, i need to make communication between two disconnected
wireless networks with the help of a ferry node.
The ferry is the moving node that go in the range of the disconnected
networks from time to time.
The ferry must act in a Strore-Carry-Deliver method.
For that, i need the ferry to have a buffer to store the packet sent from
one node and deliver to the destination node which is out of range for the
first node.
I'm using AODV protocol.

Should i modify the AODV protocol for this..? or is there any way without
modifying the protocol to work with the application layer itself.

I attached the snapshot in which i created the ferry without that protocol..
In that snapshot nodes 0,1,2,3 are stationary wireless nodes, where node 4
is the ferry which moves to others range.

 Help me in this..