Dear all,

We have to implement M/M/m queueing system (eg m = 5 servers), with no buffer
, lamda = 400 and mu = 10ms.

Should we keep the Queue_limit ZERO or ONE for NO_BUFFER case here? We doubt
because this gives all the packets (100%) dropped, while making the Queue_limit
2 (and more) reduces the dropped packets to less than 16%.

Note: We used array of nodes for multiple servers and used array of UDP agents
to attach with each of them.

Will be thankful if someone can give a little hint on where we mistake!

regards,
Mayur