From: jimit shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2008 7:11:23 PM
Subject: [ns] 'cout' doesnt print on the console

I have 3 linked files - 'ourapp.tcl', 'ourapp.h' and 'ourapp.cc' . I
have included all the necessary files in my  .cc file, including
iostream.h . But the 'cout' statements dont get printed onto the
console.   Can someone help me get around the problem? If 'cout'
doesnt work, what command can be used in order to print messages from
the .cc file onto the console? Do i need to include anymore header
files? Please help me....Its urgent. I'm working on ns-2.27 on Red Hat
Linux 9.0 platform.

--
jjs

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs