Dear all,

I failed to install the latest underwater module under NS2. I added .o
files, modified ns-default file as the instruction. I put the
underwaterchannel.cc and underwaterchannel.h in mobile dir. The rest are
put into mac dir. That was all about. Help me please!
The following are the messages dumping.

mac/underwater-phy.cc: In constructor ‘UnderwaterPhy::UnderwaterPhy()’:
mac/underwater-phy.cc:44: error: no matching function for call to
‘Sleep_Timer::Sleep_Timer(UnderwaterPhy* const)’
./mac/wireless-phy.h:58: note: candidates are:
Sleep_Timer::Sleep_Timer(WirelessPhy*)
./mac/wireless-phy.h:56: note:
Sleep_Timer::Sleep_Timer(const Sleep_Timer&)
mac/underwater-phy.cc: In member function ‘virtual void
UnderwaterPhy::sendDown(Packet*)’:
mac/underwater-phy.cc:221: error: ‘MIN’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [mac/underwater-phy.o] Error 1

Is that the compiler version problem? Or it's simply the bug in this
program? Help please!! Thank you very much!

p.s. I use ubuntu-v7.10 as my unix-like OS.

Best,

Jeffy Yang