I have 69 nodes, it was working well until yesterday that I added one
line to create a new variable. After the value set up the simulation
crash around the middle, if I remove the line, it works well. The
"offending" line could be something as silly as:

set dummy 0

        I wonder if any body knows any limits in the number of nodes (as the
original e-mail), number of procedures, variables that the ns can
handle in a tcl script.

Thanks,
-as