HI I am doing project on power control mac protocol simulations.I am messed
up with the variable txpower(battery power) and power tranmitted(pt_) in
ns.I need to find the energy consumed in the network.So when i change the
tranmit power like 280mW,200mw obviously the received power reduces and
hence the range decreases.For all different power transmit values the
battery power consumed txpower remains constant.But what i doubt is is it
depends on Pt_ or does it remain constant irrespective of the tranmit power
level.

Please help me.My project deadline is very near.I will be grateful to you if
you help me.

Thank you