Hi ns users..

I still confused, when we run ~/tc/ex/wireless.tcl as default, they are using
DSR routing protocol [set opt(rp) dsr ].  But in order to implement DSR routing
protocol, how did this file (wireless.tcl) have a link/connection with
../ns2.30/dsr directory ? This is because even though ../ns2.30/dsr directory
is deleted, wireless.tcl can still working.

How can we simulate/test DSR routing protocol? Is it running wireless.tcl means
we already implement DSR routing protocol? Thanks for any explanation.

My system :
FC 6
2.6.18-1.2869.fc6
ns2.30