Hi All,

I am getting a weird message ( Direction for pkt-flow not specified; Sending
pkt up the stack on default. ) when I run a wireless simulation with a protocol
that I wrote. I have checked all my code, and every time before I schedule a
packet I set the common header's direction to DOWN. Does anybody know what
happens after scheduling a packet?, because if the packet's pointer is passed
to the receiving nodes, then when it is changed at one node, it will be changed
at the other as well. So, does the simulator create a new instance of the
scheduled packet before sending it to the receiving nodes, or it just passes
its pointer?

Thank you....

Abdulla