Hi all,

I am trying to set the transmission radius of individual wireless nodes to a
specific distance. To do that I have adjusted the "threshold.cc" code under
/indep-utils/propagation, so that it returns the Pt_ power for the desired
distance instead of RXthresh_. the program gives the right answer for distances
greater than 100 m. However, it gives an incorrect answer for distances less
than 100 ( I have tried 50m and it didin't work). The code in the program
calculated the power using different equations depending on what is called the
crossover distance. If the program is provided with a distance who's
transmission range is greater than the crossover distance the TwoRay equation
is used, which provides correct answers, however when the distance's crossover
distance is less than the crossover distance the Free space equation is used,
which provides incorrect answers.

Thank you for helping...

Abdulla