Dear friends, I require to save feasible paths from one node to another
before starting the actual simulation. For example, if i have to save the
path described as below:
$ns duplex-link $n(0) $n(1) 5Mb 3ms DropTail
$ns duplex-link $n(1) $n(2) 3Mb 2ms DropTail
$ns duplex-link $n(2) $n(3) 2Mb 9ms DropTail
 I want to know the available bandwidth between, say n(0) and n(1).I have
been able to read this value of 5 by adding my own proc in ns-lib.Bt this
value gives me the total capacity of this link to transmit-it does not give
me the actual available bandwidth if there is already some transmission
going on this line.Can anyone tell me how to read this value of bandwith
'LIVE'?