Hello,

Excuse me if i'm in the wrong forum, just do not consider this post
 message.

I am a NS 2.29's user and I am evaluating the IEEE 802.15.4
 performances.
I would like to evaluate the throughput of a network of few nodes with
respect to the packet arrival rate (PAR).
For each PAR, I extract from the trace file the corresponding
 Throughput.
However, I notice that the throughput varies with the simulation
 duration.
But in my work, I am looking for "steady state throughput", a kind of
 mean
throughput.
I tried to simulate with very long simulation durations (2000...30000
seconds), but there are still changes in the throughput values and the
simulation takes too long time.

Please, could someone help me? How should I simulate that throughput?
Thank you very much in advance.

Mozam