Hi All,

I'm trying to iNSpect with great difficulty.  I am trying with either
Cygwin or Windows (whichever will work!) but both are failing on me.  I
believe the Cygwin install is failing because it can't detect GTK+ 2.0
properly (even though I'm sure I've installed it via the cygwin
setup.exe).  With the Windows install I can't work out how to properly
install GLUT and I also think it's having problems with GTK/GDK even
though I followed the install notes in the documentation that came with
iNSpect.

Has anyone been able to successfully install iNSpect with cygwin and
able to give me a brief rundown on what to do from a base cygwin
install? Or is it possible to copy a compiled version of iNSpect onto my
computer, in which case can someone send me a compiled version of it?

OR can anyone suggest a different visualization tool for wireless ns-2
networks?

Any help is appreciated as this is for my thesis and is pretty critical
to get a good outcome.

Thanks,

Michael.