I have never used it but I think that Packmime-http could be useful
for you:

http://ns-2.blogspot.com/2007/05/web-traffic-generation-in-ns-2-with.html

        The original link is not working but you can use the google cache:

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:2DxyFk3Ho-YJ:dirt.cs.unc.edu/packmime/+ns2+packmime&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Hope it helps,
-as

P.D. For examples check /opt/ns-allinone-2.31/ns-2.31/tcl/ex/packmime/
(or whatever path you have for your install)