Well, I have already learned how to create the packet and fill it with the
data I need. Although, I end up not being able to send it.

In some codes, in the function "command", the argumente is compared with
"send", and then the code responsible for sending the packet comes down
there. I tried to do the same in my code, even now understanding where
does this "send" argument come from, but in the end it did not work.

In others, it seems that the transmission of the packet (not only the
response) is also in the function recv, but isn't this function called
only when I recieve a packet? Or is there another function which I must
implement, one that will be called when I want to send something?

I am a beginner at NS2, and have recently started studying how to
implement protocols, so I am trying to implement a very simple one, just a
test actually, but I didn't understand at all how should I send the packet
(broadcast it actually)

Any help will be welcome :)

Fernando.