Hi.

  I am trying to implement a new application level protocol in ns-2. During
compilation, after adding the protocol components, I am getting the following
error:

trace/cmu-trace.o: In function `hdr_pbs_query::access(Packet const*)':
cmu-trace.cc:(.text._ZN13hdr_pbs_query6accessEPK6Packet[hdr_pbs_query::access(Packet
 const*)]+0x7): undefined reference to `hdr_pbs_query::offset_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] Error 1

  I have tried the method of commenting out the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable in the
'.bashrc' file. This was suggested in an earlier post. But I'm still getting
the same error. Please let me know how I should debug this.
  Thank you.