Hi,

  Thanks a lot. I recall this. But I never use it because I don't know who is
the uptarget_ of who. Using debug, it seems every leayer will go to trace so I
wonder whether uptarget_ of mac is trace or link.  Do you have any experience ?
So we only need to follow the structure of Chapter 16, is that right?

  Best,
  Pei

李业 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
  Hi,

When you created a node in otcl, mac layer and other components are
fixed together(both in otcl and C++). If you want to access MAC layer
in C++, you simply use a pointer uptarget_* or downtarget_* in the
layer where you want to do this. For example you want to do this in
PHY layer, you just:
uptarget_->xxxx

You may want to refer to the overview diagram provided in NS manual
chapter 16. I'm new to NS, hope this helps!

--
Best regards,
Li Ye

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!